Legal disputes are never easy. When your business is involved, the stakes are even higher. Work with a business litigation attorney in Tampa, Florida to settle your legal dispute. Marlowe Law will stand by your side throughout the whole process, in and out of the courtroom.
We can represent you for a wide variety of cases, including those involving:
- Breaches of contract
- Liability claims
- Fraud disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Noncompete clause disputes
- Construction law disputes
- Creditor disputes
- Intellectual property violations
Make an appointment with our law firm in Tampa, Florida today.
Are you dealing with a serious contract or employee dispute? Speak to an experienced commercial litigation attorney at Marlowe Law. We’ll guide you through the entire process and help you resolve any commercial disputes quickly.
Retain representation from an attorney if you have questions about:
- Merchandising disputes
- Trade disputes
- Sales disputes
You’ll meet directly with an experienced legal professional to discuss your concerns, go over important details and build your case to present in court.
Meet with a civil law attorney to reconcile your differences
A civil litigation attorney is a valuable resource. If you're facing a legal dispute in Tampa, Florida, Marlowe Law can represent you and provide you with trusted legal counsel. Whether you're dealing with misrepresentation, operating agreements or a foreclosure, our team can help you move the process along.
You don’t have to face a legal dispute on your own. You should contact a civil law attorney if:
- Your case is going to court. If you're facing civil litigation, an attorney will represent your best interests in court. You'll receive legal counsel as you build your case and present it in front of a judge.
- Your dispute involves money. If another business owes you money, or you are in debt to another business, having a civil law attorney by your side will help you settle the dispute quickly.
- You're dissolving a partnership. When you start a business with another person, you may need to dissolve the partnership down the line. A civil law attorney will walk you through that process.
Do you need representation for your case in Tampa, Florida? Call us today to set up an appointment.