Whether you're the buyer or the seller, merging companies is a complicated process.
It's always within your best interest to seek additional counsel and advice before pulling the trigger. Contact Marlowe Law to speak with a knowledgeable mergers and acquisitions attorney in Tampa, Florida.
With over 35 years of legal experience, you can rely on our team to serve the best interests of your company. Call 813-444-2888 today to schedule a consultation with a trusted mergers and acquisitions attorney.
During a business merger or acquisition, there is an exhaustive list of details you’ll need to review. At Marlowe Law, we can help you through it all. We’ll set up a consultation with you to talk about:
- Buying and selling businesses
- Promissory notes
- Security agreements
- Brokerage agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Due diligence assistance
- Contract reviews
- Letters of intent
- Memoranda of understanding
- Agreements and plans of reorganization
- Agreements for sale of assets
- Indemnity agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Bills of sale
- Assignment and assumption agreements
- Management agreements
- Transition services agreements
- Employee leasing agreements
- Agreements for sale of shares
- Stock pledge and escrow agreements
- Merger agreements
- Escrow and indemnity agreements
- Directors’ resolutions
- Contracts for sale of professional practice
- Contracts for sale of business and real property
Our attention to detail will ensure every form is completed and every deadline is met. Speak with an attorney today to get started.